Do you need funding to cover the cost of your dental needs
Including orthodontics, implants, crowns, braces and dentures?
Painfree Dentistry have partnered with Access My Super
Who is Access My Super?Access My Super is a professional company that offers individuals the option to gain early access to their super for essential dental procedures.
If you need a dental procedure, however aren’t able to access funds to cover the cost, Access My Super can assess your eligibility and assist you to gain access to your super.
We’re proud of our work helping individuals in need to access their super early and always go above and beyond for our clients. All our work is 100% guaranteed and we offer a ‘no approval, no fee’ policy.
Benefits of using Access My Super for your dental work
- Quick and simple access to your superannuation for your dental health needs
- Experienced and expert superannuation and taxation specialists
- 100% ‘no approval no fee’ guarantee
- Complete support from start to finish
- Hassle free - we take care of the entire process including lodgement and approval
- Access to funds within 10 days of approval
- Obligation-free consultation
You can access your super early for a wide range of surgical dental procedures
- Dental implants
- General dental work including fillings and extractions
- Dental check-ups and cleaning
- Tooth restoration
- Root canal
- Dental crowns
- Periodontal treatment
Choose the stress-free and simple way to access funds from your super to help with your dental needs
Access My Super is the easy way to access the early release of your super to pay for essential dental care. We understand the financial stress associated with medical treatments and procedures and offer a quick and straightforward solution to ensure you get the best care and funding within 14-days of application.
Our team are superannuation and taxation experts and offer a complete solution to ensure you gain access to timely and effective health and dental care.
Get in touch with Painfree Dentistry today to find out more.