Restorative - Dental Health - Tooth Restorations
Restorative dentistry involves replacing or repairing teeth. There are many reasons that you would need one of these treatments such as decay. At Pain Free Dentistry we offer many solutions to restore your teeth. Your smile can look better than it ever has before.
What Restorative Treatments are available?
– Filings are the most common restoration procedure. A filing is used to treat holes created by tooth decay. If the tooth is not that damaged the dentist will fill it and if it is very damaged the dentist may suggest root canal. Teeth can be filled with gold, silver and white. We offer white filings so the treatment will be discreet and so it won’t affect the appearance of your smile.
– Root canal is part of the restoration of tooth decay. If a tooth is badly damaged, this procedure will be performed and a crown will be fitted. This procedure does have a bad reputation but can be efficiently fixed. If lasers are used for root canal it can be pain free.
– Bridges are a treatment for missing teeth. These are designed to act as a bridge in-between one or more missing teeth. A bridge is a cost-effective way to treat missing teeth. A bridge does involve work on the healthy teeth but is a great alternative to implants.
– Crowns are a cap that is placed over a tooth to restore its appearance, shape, size and strength. A crown is design to look like a tooth and can hold a bridge in place or cover an implant. This treatment can fix a variety of problems such as broken teeth, discoloured teeth, misshapen teeth and more. It is solution that is great for fixing medical and cosmetic issues.
– Dentures are a removable replacement option for missing teeth. You can have a denture for one missing tooth, multi missing teeth or if all your teeth are gone. A denture is a low-cost way to restore teeth. This is a great treatment for patients that want a cheaper and faster solution.
– Implants are an expensive way to restore teeth and it is also the most natural. Implants look like natural teeth and will last a very long time. We offer dental implants that will give you the smile you always dreamed of.
– Discoloured teeth can be caused by drinks, smoking, certain foods and poor oral hygiene. This can be fixed with tooth whitening procedures. We offer teeth whitening services that will make your smile whiter and brighter than ever before.
Why Would I Need Restorative Treatment?
You dentist will discuss restorative treatment with you if you have any of the following issues: chipped teeth, tooth decay, cracked teeth, discoloured teeth or missing teeth. Several things can cause each one of these and the steps mentioned above can prevent issues like these or fix them.
Contact our helpful team today. We can arrange a consultation to restore your smile. You will be able to laugh, talk and smile with confidence.